The first step for us to choose a good lessee is to broadcast its availability to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia.
The majority of lessees find rental homes through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a friendly management company during their stay
- juxtaposing data and pictures online
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt also acquires lessees through:
- Internet web searches
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- diplomatic networks
- referrals from satisfied clients
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- Thorough Preparation – The intriguing properties, priced well, will not rent in a timely fashion if they are not in the best presentation. Homes must show well to rent in a timely fashion. Your super Nesbitt Realty real estate pro makes sure your rental property is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- REALTORS® Advantage– Our tiny real estate brokerage has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in Virginia state has this valuable affiliation. Our rental homes lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Leasing Locators – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by the active-duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt Realty & Management already care for property owners in Fairfax County; and, we’d love to help you too! To learn more about the full list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary affiliations and licensing to manage investment residence in Fairfax County and anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
We have these critical memberships:
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) states that there are a number of factors, especially financial ones, involved in the purchase and resale of a house. As a result, the public is advised to consult a real estate agent as their professionalism is a critical aspect which allows the decision-making process and the experience to be a smoother one.
The key ingredient in having a successfully positive experience in a real estate transaction is finding the right professional to assist you. While real estate agents may meet your needs, the services of a Realtor® will be even more applicable to you.
What’s the Difference Between a Real Estate Agent and a Realtor?
There are more than two million people who have earned real estate licenses. Only a small, but significant percentage of them are Realtors. Realtors are members in good standing with the National Association of Realtors, their state association of Realtors, and a local real estate board. Realtors are held to high standards of ethical behavior, and it is mandatory that they undergo continuing education annually to remain accredited.
All agents of Nesbitt Realty are Realtors!