I specialize in home buyers find homes around East Falls Church Metro Stop in Arlington County at Falls Station.
This unit has 2 bedrooms with 2 full baths and 0 half-baths in 1,191 sqft.
- Properties in this enclave were built around 1995.
- The subject property has been listed for sale 2 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 2
- If you use me as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you roughly $2,492 at closing.
- 6924 Fairfax Dr #304 is on the market for $499,900.
- The place is served by Tuckahoe Elementary School, and Yorktown High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property seeker at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the abode. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Luxury Condo just minutes to the EFC Metro! Bright and open layout featuring great room with decorative fireplace, white light and bright fully equipped kitchen offers loads of cabinetry and counter space, recessed lighting, eating area … [Read more]
More proposals not far from EFC Metro Stop
Will Nesbitt’s Findings For Shoppers expending Around $499,900
Live the elevated, luxurious lifestyle at the prestigious Westlee! Amenities galore with the convenience of restaurants and shops at your doorstep! Bright and spacious, this corner unit is bathed in light The corner location and wall to wall … [Read more]
Rarely found fully renovation duplex in Arlington. Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Gas range. Refinished hardwood flooring thru out main and second floor. Fresh paint. Recess lightings. New washer and dryer. New HVAC and hot … [Read more]
We’re here when you need us.