Are you considering leasing a townhouse in Fairfax County?
Call me. I am Realtor that can help.
Compare this to townhouses across Fairfax County
properties For Rent in Fairfax County By Price
|Budget (1 to $1,000)||4 Active|
|Affordable (1001 to $1,500)||32 Active|
|Entry-Level (1501 to $2,000)||115 Active|
|Nice (2001 to $2,800)||209 Active|
|Premium (2801 to $3,200)||90 Active|
|Luxury (3201 to $4,000)||86 Active|
|Super Luxury ($4,001 and up)||55 Active|
Featured Mid-sized 3 BR Townhouse in 22102
LOCATION! SPACIOUS 3 LVLS FINISHED BRICK TH WITH 3 BR 2 FULL BATHS/2 HALF BATHS, GOURMET KITCHEN, HARDWOOD FLOOR LARGE BRS, 2 FIREPLACES, WALK OUT TO LARGE BRICK PATIO WITH BRICK FENCING, WALK TO SILVER LINE METRO, CLOSE TO MAJOR SHOPPING, … [Read more]
Rental Agents cannot tell you what you need or which property to choose but they can give you invaluable advice. Once you have identified your requirements, then contact our Rental Agents to help you find the right property. Explain clearly to the agent about what you are looking for. Our agents know the area and the market well, and if they know what you want, they can probably take you directly to a property that ticks off all the right boxes. [Read more about rental agents.]
Real Estate Overview
3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
Home size: 1628
Added: 08/01/19, Last Updated: 08/01/2019
Property Type: Townhouse for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX100447
Subdivision: Hallcrest Heights
- Townhouse at have been on the market an average of 29 days.
- 3-BR Townhouses at Hallcrest Heights are 50 years old and were built in 1969.
- The average living area at Hallcrest Heights is 1,628 sqft.
- Residents of Hallcrest Heights enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- 7406 Hallcrest Dr is the most expensive 3-bedroom townhome for sale at Hallcrest Heights and 1740 Chain Bridge Rd is the cheapest property currently on the market.