Do you have a place in Northern Virginia that hasn’t sold?
Did you know that in Mount Zephyr:
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive property on the market is 8541 Mount Zephyr Dr.
- the least expensive home on the market is 8541 Mount Zephyr Dr.
- 8541 Mount Zephyr Dr is currently listed for $499,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your place of residence isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Mount Zephyr
Here are various reasons detacheds similar to 8541 Mount Zephyr Dr in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Odor — Nearly all properties have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: some detacheds are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your home in Mount Zephyr, it’s smart to find out about what detacheds have sold at Mount Zephyr in Northern Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your modest 3-bedroom detached’s value. Contact Ronald Ginyard, Sr. to learn more about Ronald Ginyard, Sr.’s plan to market your property. Ronald Ginyard, Sr. is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your detached’s market value.
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.