Nesbitt Realty & Management doesn’t “sell” units. We market units to the public to identify a good tenant.
Most lessees find rentals through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a results-driven rental management company during their lease
- looking into info and pictures online
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also searches for renters through:
- State Department bulletin boards
- government organizations
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- Military Housing Office
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several basic tactics:
- Searchable Listings – Nesbitt makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by the active-duty military, relocation networks and more.
- REALTOR® Network– Our tiny real estate company has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rentals lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- NesbittRealty.com – Nesbitt Realty has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on properties to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and D.C. Our rental residences are posted online through the website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
Nesbitt knows residential rental property in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, and Falls Church and loves to assist landlords in 22003. To learn more about the full list of what we do, contact an agent today. We are licensed by Virginia state and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt Realty & Management has more than a few necessary associations:
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
Your concerns are my priority.