Leasing residences is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most lessees discover rental homes through a combination of:
- contrasting information and pictures on the Internet
- the ability to work with a friendly managing agent while under lease at your rental
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also shops renters through:
- Internet web searches
- diplomatic networks
- relocation companies
- referrals from satisfied clients
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- Searchable Listings – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
- Thorough Preparation – The best properties, priced well, will not rent quickly if they are not in right appearance. End Unit Townhouses must show well to lease swiftly . Your trusted Nesbitt Realty real estate pro makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- Word-of-mouth – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past tenants, friends of our tenants, and from other agents in Alexandria, Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty & Management already helps owners in 22304 in the City of Alexandria; and, we’d love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Our family brokerage licensed by Virginia state and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt Realty has many critical associations and affiliations:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
$2,350 — 4 BR — 2 BA — 0 HB — Alexandria VA
I’d love to help assist with finding the property of your dreams.