There are few people that know more about 1-bedroom homes on the market in homes around Eisenhower Metro Stop in Northern Virginia.
This unit is at 2151 Jamieson Ave #1111 Alexandria VA.
- 2151 Jamieson Ave #1111 is available for $425,000.
- The median age of places in Carlyle Towers is 20 years of age.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 5 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 20
- The homes in this section are masonry contemporarys with an average of 1,071 sqft of living space.
- 2151 Jamieson Ave #1111 is located at Carlyle Towers in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The section is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the unit. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Bright, airy and open floorplan is flooded with light and sweeping views from every window of this picture perfect Carlyle Towers condo! Fully remodeled and sparkling with upgrades throughout: stainless appliances, custom cabinets and granite … [Read more]
More opportunities at Eisenhower Metro Station
Nesbitt Realty’s Suggestions For Buyers
$405,000 : 2181 Jamieson Ave #505, Alexandria 22314
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 780 sq. ft.
Year built: 2001
Days on Market: 46
This is likely the biggest purchase in your life thus far. You will want a Real estate agent like Andrew Patton to help you through the process. From offer, to inspection, to appraisal, to loan approval to closing, Andrew Patton will be there to guide you so that you make the best decisions possible. Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.