Leasing places is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Nearly all renters discover rentals through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a knowledgeable management company when at this rental property
- viewing data from the Internet
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also discovers renters through:
- State Department bulletin boards
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- government organizations
- our local Multiple Listing Service
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- Recommendations – Our family-run brokerage regularly receives referrals from our current and past tenants, friends of our renters, and from other Realtors in Alexandria.
- Market-Sensitive Prices – Even the intriguing rental homes do not lease in a timely fashion or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your local Nesbitt Realty licensed real estate adviser will analyze the local market in real-time to be certain your rental property is priced according to market conditions.
- Website Marketing – Nesbitt has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver information on rental homes to prospective tenants that are planning to relocate to Northern Virginia and our nation’s capital. Our rental places are posted online through the website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
Nesbitt Realty manages residential rentals in Alexandria. To learn more about the full list of what we do, contact an agent today. Our tiny business fully authorized to manage rental in Virginia state, and we have all the necessary licenses and accreditation.
We have these vital associations and affiliations:
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Realtors
We love what we do.