Are you a home seller with a place that hasn’t sold?
Did you know that in Westwater Point:
- the average number of days on the market is 14.
- the most expensive place on the market is 7469 Ridge Oak Ct.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 7452 Ridge Oak Ct.
- 7469 Ridge Oak Ct is currently listed for $485,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a super Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your place of residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Westwater Point
Here are various reasons townhouses similar to 7469 Ridge Oak Ct in Springfield will sometimes have no buyers:
- Odor — Most properties have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and the challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your townhouse in Westwater Point, it’s prudent to take into account what townhouses have sold at Westwater Point in 22153. That can give a townhouse seller a starting point for determining your $485,000 residence’s value. Contact Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse’s value.
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.