Shopping for a rental 4-bedroom house in Northern Virginia? Nesbitt Realty can help you shop the rental 4-bedroom house of your whizz.
Highlighted $2,600 Home For Rent in 22003
Spacious two- level light filled detached home! Three bedrooms on the main floor with wall to wall carpeting! Bright, open and airy rooms throughout, rich wood floors in living and dining areas, updated fully equipped kitchen! Ample parking with … [Read more]
4 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1032
Added: 05/20/19, Last Updated: 08/02/2019
Property Type: Detached for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1060520
Subdivision: Columbia Pines
About the Community
- The average living area at Columbia Pines is 1,088 sqft.
- The most common cooling system at Columbia Pines is a ceiling fan(s).
- None of the SFR’s at Columbia Pines have garage parking.
- The most common heating system at Columbia Pines is 90% forced air.
- Single-family residences at Columbia Pines are 67 years old and were built in 1952.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 63 days.
- 3523 Rose Ln is the most expensive 4-bedroom house for sale at Columbia Pines and 3817 Ridge Rd is the cheapest single-family detached home currently on the market.