Looking to spend $4,900 for a rental in Fairfax County?
Stuart Nesbitt is the whiz on townhomes in Fairfax County.
About This $4,900 Home in Mayfair of McLean
This house has been lovingly cared for and is truly “better than new”. Excellent floorplan w/beautiful hardwood floors, recessed lighting, 9ft ceilings, and crown moldings. Gourmet eat-in white kitchen w/granite counters, double wall oven,… [Read more]
Leasing a rental
Leasing a rental is a very serious decision which warrants a great deal of attention before a final decision is made. When choosing a rental property, renters in Northern Virginia have a variety of factors to consider including, but not limited to, price, size, location, amenities, length of stay, proximity to Metro, type of home (condo, townhouse, single-family, etc.).
A smarter renter will consider all of their options before making a decision to ensure they are making the best possible decision. But the number of choices can be overwhelming. It’s hard to know that you’re not missing something. A rental agent can help you make sense of your options. Best of all a rental agent costs the renter nothing.
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2732
Added: 08/01/19, Last Updated: 08/01/2019
Property Type: Townhouse for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX100437
Subdivision: Mayfair of McLean
About Mayfair of McLean
- The average living area at Mayfair of McLean is 2,732 sqft.
- The most common cooling system at Mayfair of McLean is a ceiling fan(s).
- Residents of Mayfair of McLean enjoy additional benefits from this community.
- 2007 Mayfair McLean Ct is the most expensive townhouse for sale at Mayfair of McLean and 2007 Mayfair McLean Ct is the cheapest townhouse currently on the market.
- The most common heating system at Mayfair of McLean is forced air.