Are you a owner with a detached similar to 4206 Robertson Blvd in Alexandria that just isn’t selling?
Did you know that in Mt Vernon Grove:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 4206 Robertson Blvd.
- the least expensive detached on the market is 4206 Robertson Blvd.
- 4206 Robertson Blvd is currently listed for $695,000.
For a couple of real estate sellers, a detached that won’t sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what detacheds have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Mt Vernon Grove
Here are several reasons homes similar to 4206 Robertson Blvd will sometimes have no offers:
- Odor — Nearly all detacheds have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your detached in Mt Vernon Grove? If so, it’s judicious to know what properties have sold for in the local area. Those residences can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your large detached. Get in touch with Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode’s value. Andrew can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how Nesbitt Realty plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.