Leasing end unit townhouses is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Nearly all lessees spot rentals through a combination of:
- the ability to work with an attentive management company during their lease
- studying info and pictures online
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt also identifies lessees through:
- diplomatic networks
- referrals from satisfied clients
- government organizations
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several hard truths:
- REALTORS® Advantage– Our tiny operation has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rentals lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Thorough Preparation – The most coveted properties, priced well, will not lease swiftly if they are not in perfect condition. Properties must show well to rent in a timely fashion. Your responsive Nesbitt Realty Realtor makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified lessee.
- Leasing Locators – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by the active-duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt Realty already serves investors in 22315 in Fairfax County; and, we’d love to help you too! To learn more about the full list of what we do, contact an agent today. Our small business is fully authorized to manage rental residence in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and we have all the necessary licenses and accreditation.
Nesbitt Realty & Management has these necessary affiliations:
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
To buy or sell in Northern Virginia, call Nesbitt Realty.