Buying a townhouse for most Americans is the most important biggest monetary decision most residents of Fairfax County will ever make.
As a terrific real estate professional, I am a purchaser’s advocate who gets the informational and emotional support that home hunters need at looking for and buying a home.
As an established agent, I am prepared to benefit home buyers through the simple and complex which may come up during your townhouse purchase. I’m Ronald Ginyard, Sr. and I’m at your service when you want help purchasing a home like 12154 Captiva Ct in Reston. There is no charge for my services and if you choose to let me represent you, I’ll pay you $1,192 at settlement from my commissions as a thank you for your patronage.
$324,900 // 12154 Captiva Ct, Reston, Virginia 20191
If you’re interested in a place of residence like this, here’s where you start:
- Make yourself ready. Townhouses will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you find the most suitable property for you. I can show you how to get your finances in order and how to prepare yourself for the move.
- Find a sensible partner. I say that even if you don’t choose me. It’s absolutely important that you discover a proactive real estate pro who understands your hopes and who is ready and able to benefit you through the purchase process.
- When you finally choose the real estate you want, make an offer. When it’s time to make the offer, I’ll help you put together the contract and paperwork necessary for the seller to take you seriously.
- Factor maintenance and repair costs into your purchase budget. If you’re purchasing a condominium these costs are mostly factored into your association fee. Don’t leave yourself short and let your place deteriorate.
- Think one move head. Have you thought about what happens if your job or family situation changes? I can help you think about turning these potential pitfalls into real opportunities.
- Make a list of your needs and wants. For example:
- Do you want a “green” home? Do you care about the heating or cooling systems?
- Do you need to be close to the Metro or your job?
- Put together a short list of curated neighborhoods of interest to you. When you compile this what are you concerns: intangibles, Metro access or noise levels? You’re buying the neighborhood when you’re purchasing real estate.
When your ready to move forward, contact me. I’ll be happy to help.