Nesbitt Realty doesn’t “sell” rental properties. We market rentals to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia to spot a solid renter.
The majority of tenants identify rental homes through a combination of:
- examining information and pictures online
- analyzing the presentation of rental homes when they view them
In addition to tenants finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also discovers renters through:
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- Military Housing Office
- Internet web searches
- government organizations
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- Broadcast Marketing – Our small brokerage makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by the active-duty military, relocation networks and more.
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental places lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Rental Preparation – The well-situated properties, priced well, will not lease in a timely fashion if they are not in most compatible look and feel. Listings must show well to lease quickly. Your professional Nesbitt Realty licensed real estate adviser makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
Nesbitt Realty already works for landlords in Northern Virginia; and, we’d love to help you too! To learn more about the full list of what we do, contact an agent today. Our family business fully authorized to manage investment townhouse in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and we have all the necessary licenses and accreditation.
We have these necessary affiliations:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors