Do you have a abode similar to 7495 Gadsby Sq in Fairfax County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Kingstowne:
- the average number of days on the market is 26.
- the most expensive home on the market is 6704 Donegan Ct.
- the least expensive property on the market is 7252 Liverpool Ct.
- 7495 Gadsby Sq is currently listed for $499,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your duplex getting?
- Since the day you listed, what duplices have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Kingstowne
Here are a number of reasons duplices in Northern Virginia will sometimes have no buyers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every so often it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a duplex without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your duplex in Kingstowne? If so, it's suggested to investigate what homes have sold at Kingstowne in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your mid-sized property's value. Get in touch with Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. Stuart Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.