The dream licensed real estate adviser for you is not necessarily the one related to you, and may have less experience.
The perfect real estate pro in Northern Virginia is easy to get along with, and understands how to work with the budget you establish.
Each home buyer is unique. Some home shoppers want storage space. Some home shoppers love fixer-uppers.Some buyers are investors. Just as purchasers have different needs, Realtors have different persistence and experiences.
Here’s my counsel for comparing the best Realtor for you when you’re purchasing a place of residence in Sequoyah:
- Check out real estate professional referrals. — I like Angie’s List because I know that Angie’s List voice verifies each review. You can also see if the agent or brokerage has any awards for client satisfaction.
- Talk to multiple real estate agents — The Realtor should have time to speak to you. If you pick the most popular Realtor in 22309, you might find yourself working with a junior associate affiliated with that Realtor.
- Your real estate professional should be someone you won’t mind spending some time with. — You want a good listener and a Realtor this isn’t eager to the point of desperation. We all have unique personalities, and that’s the way it should be. But when working with someone professionally, it helps if their personality “meshes” well with your own.
- Find out how each real estate professional identifies townhouses for the property seeker. — When deciding on a Realtor, ask how they find homes. Some Realtors have their own preferred listings that they favor. But you want what’s the best choice of for you, not what’s best for your Realtor. So make sure the real estate professional is willing to search high and low to find the best home for you. That includes using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) as well as their own personal network.
- Learn more about the representation agreement presented to you. — The Commonwealth of Virginia requires all licensed agents to sign a representation agreement before showing properties or having material discussions about a specific place. Be very wary of any agent that is not concerned about getting a representation agreement signed. It’s critical that you examine all documents during the home buying process, and that includes your agent’s representation agreement. It doesn’t hurt to have a lawyer take a look at your representation agreement, but usually, that’s not necessary. The document is pretty straight forward.
If you are looking to buy or sell real estate in Alexandria, you won’t find a better agent than Benjamin Schulze. I think you’ll discover that Benjamin Schulze is meticulous and courteous.