Renting units is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Nearly all renters identify places through a combination of:
- looking into information and pictures online
- looking at the appearance of rental properties when they tour them
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt Realty also identifys tenants through:
- Internet web searches
- relocation companies
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- Military Housing Office
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt Realty & Management has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth has this valuable affiliation. Our rental properties lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Referrals – Our small brokerage regularly receives referrals from our current and past lessees, friends of our lessees, and from other licensed real estate advisers in Fairfax County.
- Correct Pricing – Even the best rentals do not lease in a timely fashion or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your dilligent Nesbitt Realty Realtor will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental property is priced according to market conditions.
Nesbitt knows properties in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, and Falls Church and loves to advise landlords in 22044. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty and Management is licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt Realty has many necessary memberships:
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
$1,350 -|- 1 BR -|- 1 BA -|- 0 HB -|- Falls Church
We appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs.
Nesbitt Realty takes property management very seriously. Our agents and full-time staff are full-time in the property management business and we meet weekly to keep abreast of industry changes and to hone our best practices in property management.
Nesbitt Realty is a family business that strives for excellence in real estate. That means working hard to analyze the best possible solution to maximize our landlord’s return on investment. We work hard to meet the requirements of the Virginia Residential Landlord Tenant Act, the demands of the tenant and the needs of the landlord. Call us to find out more about what makes us different from other property managers.
We serve most of Northern Virginia and have offices across the area. We manage single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums.