Here’s a selection of One-of-a-kind units prepared by Benjamin Schulze specifically for home hunters dreaming about $494,500 1-bedroom 1-baths contemporary places in Arlington at Clarendon 1021.
If you’re contemplating a unit purchase in the 22201 ZIP code, it makes sense to take a look at 1021 N Garfield St #139..
- The subject property has been for sale 12 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 64
- 1021 N Garfield St #139 is listed for $494,500.
- The enclave is served by Arlington Science Focus Elementary School and Washington-Lee High School.
- 1021 N Garfield St #139 is located at Clarendon 1021 in the 22201 ZIP code.
- The units in this community are contemporaries with an average of 720 sqft of living space.
- Units in this neighborhood were built around 2005.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the dwelling. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Beautiful 1 BR 1 BA condo with city view across CLARENDON METRO. Tastefully updated and well lit with floor to ceiling windows. Walk to Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, restaurants, shops, cafe’s, nightlife. GYM is convenienlty located just one … [Read more]
More ideas at Clarendon Metro Station
Benjamin Schulze’s Suggestions For Shoppers
Our small business gets big results.