Renting out residences is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most renters choose rental homes through a combination of:
- comparing the features and appearance of rentals when they check out them
- the ability to work with a local management company while under lease at your rental
In addition to tenants finding us, Our small operation also discovers lessees through:
- relocation networks
- relocation companies
- Military Housing Office
- our local Multiple Listing Service
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several basic tactics:
- Referrals – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past lessees, friends of our tenants, and from other real estate agents in McLean.
- Thorough Preparation – The most interesting properties, priced well, will not lease in a timely fashion if they are not in ideal presentation. Homes must show well to lease quickly. Your friendly Nesbitt Realty Realtor makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- Website Marketing – Nesbitt Realty has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on detacheds to prospective tenants that are planning to relocate to Northern Virginia and the Washington DC. Our rental homes are posted online through the website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
Nesbitt already works for owners in 22101 in McLean; and, we’d love to help you too! To learn more about the full list of what we do, contact an agent today. We are licensed by Virginia state and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt Realty & Management has these crucial affiliations:
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors