Do you have a home in 22309 in Fairfax County that won’t sell?
Did you know that in Mount Vernon Lakes:
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive home on the market is 8380-A Brockham Dr.
- the least expensive place on the market is 8380-A Brockham Dr.
- 8380-A Brockham Dr is currently listed for $155,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what units have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What’s the average days on market in your section?
Recently Sold At Mount Vernon Lakes
Nice 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in a great location, close to numerous shopping areas! With new carpet and paint, this would be an excellent opportunity for either owner occupant or investor. This unit will not last long.
Here are collected reasons residences will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: collected places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — The majority of residences have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your residence in Mount Vernon Lakes, it’s smart to investigate what homes have sold at Mount Vernon Lakes in 22309 in Fairfax County. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your late 20th-century property’s value. Reach out to Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode’s value. Julie can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how Julie plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Find out why our clients love us. Call (703)765-0300.