Do you have an abode in 22310 in Fairfax County that just isn’t selling?
Did you know that in Clermont:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 4596 Wessex Ct.
- the least expensive detached on the market is 4596 Wessex Ct.
- 4596 Wessex Ct is currently listed for $1,100,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a responsive Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Clermont
Here are a few reasons detacheds in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have little activity:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older detacheds where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — Nearly all homes have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and the challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your abode in Clermont, it’s appropriate to really consider what detacheds have sold at Clermont in 22310 in Alexandria. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your 5-bedroom 3-baths place of residence’s value. Email Alan Clerinx to learn more about Alan’s plan to market your home. Alan Clerinx is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your detached’s market value.