If you’re looking at homes for roughly $2,095,000, you’ll want to get in touch with Andrew Patton, a Realtor specializing in super luxury homes in 22201 in Arlington at Lyon Village.
This abode has 5 bedrooms with 4 full baths and 1 half-bath in 3,191 sqft.
- 1724 N Barton St is located at Lyon Village in the 22201 ZIP code.
- The residences in this area are exterior lighting, lawn sprinkler, sidewalks, stone retaining walls, water fountains, extensive hardscape, flood lights Contemporarys with an average of 2,657 sqft of living space.
- The area is served by Arlington Science Focus, and Francis Scott Key Elementary Schools, and Washington Lee, and Yorktown High Schools.
- If you use Andrew Patton as your home hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $12,947 at closing.
- The median age of properties in Lyon Village is 7 years of age.
Nesbitt Realty buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the detached. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Open house located at 4916 44th Street NW, Washington, DC. BeaconCrest Homes returns to Lyon Village with this gorgeous federal conveniently located within walking distance to Courthouse and Clarendon Metro Stations.The inviting covered front … [Read more]
More proposals at Court House Metro Station
Live Near The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use Nesbitt Realty site to find properties close to Metro stations.