Do you have a home similar to 7717 Lafayette Forest Dr #85 in Fairfax County that won’t sell?
Did you know that in Lafayette Forest:
- the most expensive unit on the market is 7717 Lafayette Forest Dr #85.
- 7717 Lafayette Forest Dr #85 is currently listed for $288,800.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
Recently Sold At Lafayette Forest
Here are some reasons places will sometimes have little activity:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: a few units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your abode in Lafayette Forest? If so, it’s prudent to compare what properties have sold at Lafayette Forest in 22003. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your modest abode’s value. Talk to Ronald Ginyard, Sr. to learn more about his plan to market your dwelling. Ronald is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home’s market value.