Renting homes is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
The majority of renters hunt for homes through a combination of:
- juxtaposing info and pictures online
- scrutinizing the presentation of rental properties when they visit them
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt also identifys renters through:
- Military Housing Office
- State Department bulletin boards
- referrals from satisfied clients
- government organizations
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several conventions:
- We Are REALTORS®– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental places lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Expert Pricing – Even the most coveted rental homes do not rent in a timely fashion or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your personable Nesbitt Realty Realtor will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your investment residence is priced according to market conditions.
- Thorough Preparation – The outstanding properties, priced well, will not lease if they are not in best appearance. Homes must show well to rent in a timely fashion . Your local Nesbitt Realty licensed real estate adviser makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
Nesbitt Realty & Management manages residential property in 22102 in Fairfax County. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Our tiny business licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
We have these crucial memberships and affiliations:
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers