- TAX BENEFITS: The Tax Code enables you to deduct the interest you pay on your home loan, your Alexandria property expenses and a portion of the costs associated with purchasing a home in Alexandria.
- APPRECIATION: Historically, Alexandria real estate has had a long haul, stable growth and development in value. Actually, average single-family existing-home sale costs have increased a great deal at the average of 5.2 percent every year from 1972 through 2014, as indicated by the National Association of REALTORS®. The recent housing crisis has raised doubts on the long-term value of Alexandria real estate, yet even in the latest ten years, which included many extremely awful years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a total premise. What’s more, the quantity of Alexandria households is envisaged to rise 10 to 15 percent throughout the following decade, making progress with extreme interest for housing in the city.
- EQUITY: Money paid for lease is cash that you’ll never observe again. However Alexandria contract installments let you build equity ownership interest for your home.
- SAVINGS: Building value in your Alexandria home is an instant investment funds plan. Furthermore, when you sell, you can, for the most part, take up to $250,000 ($500,000 for a married couple) as profit without owing any Federal income tax.
- PREDICTABILITY: Rent is liable to be increased your landlord overnight in the coming years. However, unlike rent, your fixed-rate contract installments (Mortgage) don’t ascend over the years. Thus, your Alexandria housing expenses may really decrease as you possess the home longer. Nonetheless, remember that property taxes and insurance costs will probably rise.
- FREEDOM: Remember that happiness you had when you got your favorite possession. The Alexandria home is entirely yours. You can design and decorate it in any way you desire. In your Alexandria home, you can pick the kinds of upgrades and new amenities that are most suitable to your lifestyle.
- STABILITY: Living in a particular neighborhood for several years affords you and your family the time to build meaningful and long-lasting relationships within the community. Your Alexandria home can offer this and even more for you. Alexandria home likewise offers kids the advantage of educational and social continuity.
Properties in Alexandria