REDUCED! Incredible Location! Well-kept colonial home Cul-de-sac minutes to shops/restaurants Lake Braddock school district, 2 enormous car garage, 4 bedroom, 2 full-baths 2 half-baths, large deck, beautiful hardwood on main floor, 2 fire … [Read more]
Alan Clerinx can provide information on Burke utilities, Fairfax County zoning, and what schools serve 22015.
If you have questions about this single-family residence in Burke, Virginia, email Alan Clerinx. Alan Clerinx can also help you with these similarly priced places around 22015.
Single-Family Home From $612,750 to $677,250
- $624,900: 6607 Saddlehorn Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Orange Hunt West | Comparables
- $635,000: 9422 Onion Patch Dr, Burke, VA 22015 | Longwood Knolls | Comparables
- $629,750: 5626 Point Roundtop Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Signal Hill | Comparables
- $624,997: 5703 Wood Duck Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Burke Center | Comparables
- $625,000: 6607 Saddlehorn Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Orange Hunt West | Comparables
- $635,000: 9618 Villagesmith Way, Burke, VA 22015 | Cherry Run | Comparables
- $635,499: 6113 Pueblo Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Bent Tree | Comparables
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.