I’m Alan Clerinx. Nearly every day I labor and play in Fairfax County.
Read More about 5854 Kara Pl
But, I’m not putting this together to write about 5854 Kara Pl. This isn’t about this real estate in Burke Station Sq. Rather, I’d like to focus on good ole Burke VA. Here are a few aspects Burke is the great section to get a row/townhouse:
- Living in Burke gives me the opportunity to golf at some of the best golfing courses around. My favorite is the Burke Lake Golf Course.
- Burke has houses to meet your budget, but more importantly, your needs.
- Burke offers remarkably good commuter options when compared to suburbs with a similar feel in Gainesville or Woodbridge.
- The Burke Center Conservancy, which has over 1700 acres with 30 miles of paths, is a wonderful place to walk or run.
Alan Clerinx Recommends:
- $400,000: 10439 Todman Landing Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Burke Centre | Comparables
- $405,000: 5854 Kara Pl, Burke, VA 22015 | Burke Station Sq | Comparables
- $398,000: 5035 Tibbitt Ln, Burke, VA 22015 | Lake Braddock | Comparables
- $425,000: 9481 Cloverdale Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Old Mill Community | Comparables
- $389,900: 9480 Cloverdale Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Old Mill Community | Comparables
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?