If you’re pondering homes for around $1,199,800, you’ll want to contact me Julie Nesbitt, a Realtor specializing in compelling homes at Crystal City Metro Station in 22207 in Arlington County .
Consider the possibilities at 3901 N Wakefield St Arlington VA.
- The section is served by Daniels Run, Discovery, and Jamestown Elementary Schools, and Fairfax, and Yorktown High Schools.
- Transitionals in this enclave were built around 2017.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $7,415 at closing.
- The houses in this neighborhood are s with an average of 4,113 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been available 1 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 186
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the house. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Beautiful Light Filled Open Concept Home * Dramatic 2 Sty Liv Rm* Formal Din Rm* Upgrade Kit w/Granite,SS Appl,Gas Cooking, Brkfst Rm, opens to 1st Floor Fam Rm w/Fireplace* Lge Master Suite Vaulted Ceiling, Lux Bath, Big Custom Walk in Closet* … [Read more]
More suggestions at Crystal City and Pentagon City Metro Stations
Julie Nesbitt’s Findings For Shoppers Shelling Out About $1,199,800
Refresh This Search
I am dedicated to results. Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.