I am a full-time, sensible real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around 22314.
132 Roberts Ln #403 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it’s not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $285,000 Contemporary, Unit/Flat, Other-style unit/flat in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Rather, it’s more important to me that I do what’s right for my client.
My desire in this commentary is to help you find out your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria, Virginia. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you’re only interested in 22314. I’d love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Is the transportation network important to you?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
Contact us today to discuss your needs and wants list. My goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.