Are you a home seller with a end of row/townhouse in Northern Virginia that just isn’t selling?
Did you know that in Huntington Mews:
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive end of row/townhouse on the market is 5806 Foley St.
- the least expensive end of row/townhouse on the market is 5806 Foley St.
- 5806 Foley St is currently listed for $650,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your end of row/townhouse isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- What’s the average days on market in your neighborhood?
Recently Sold At Huntington Mews
Here are a few reasons end of row/townhouses similar to 5806 Foley St in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older end of row/townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Most end of row/townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your home in Huntington Mews? If so, it’s advisable to see what homes have sold at Huntington Mews in Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom 3-baths Colonial-style home’s value. Reach out to me to get a free and more accurate assessment of your end of row/townhouse’s value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m your local expert, Julie Nesbitt.