Leasing properties is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
The majority of lessees find rental homes through a combination of:
- comparing information and pics on the web
- studying the appearance of rental homes when they view them
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt also gets renters through:
- diplomatic networks
- government organizations
- State Department bulletin boards
- relocation networks
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- Website Listings – Nesbitt Realty has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver info on unit/flats to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the Washington. Our properties are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Referrals – Our award-winning real estate brokerage regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our renters, and from other real estate pros in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Broadcast Marketing – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt Realty & Management already benefits property owners in 22309 in Fairfax County; and, we’d love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary license to manage rental property in Fairfax County and anywhere in Virginia state. .
We have these necessary associations:
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals.