I’m a full-time Realtor specializing in the City of Alexandria. There’s a lot to like about this home in 22304 . But is it the right home for you?
Let’s slow down to decide your preferences so that you can realistically conclude whether purchasing a 3-bedroom Split Level-style house in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is for you. There are many factors to consider. Can you afford $579,900? Or is your budget closer to $550,905? If you can afford $608,895, should you pay $608,895?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Do you want the most expensive home in the community, like or do you prefer the least expensive home like .
- How many baths do you need? 917 Juniper Pl has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 917 Juniper Pl has 1 half baths.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood’s most common cool systems are central air conditioning?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront house?
This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best home for you. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.
I’d love to help assist with finding the property of your dreams. We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.