Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alan Clerinx. 5207 Cedar Rd is a great property, but it’s not for every buyer.
Let’s slow down to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically resolve whether buying a $574,900 home in Northern Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria.
I’d love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront house?
- Do you like brick home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want the most expensive dwelling in the community, like or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like .
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what residence have sold for in Keys and Russell? Here’s what has Recently sold at Keys and Russell.
I’d love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work.
Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.