I assist home shoppers to spot mid-20th-century properties in Manassas.
If you’re considering a next residence in the 20110 ZIP code, you’ll want to know about 8575 King Carter St. The house is advertised for sale as a 3 bedroom with 2 full baths and 0 half-baths.
- If you use me as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $1,034 at closing.
- The community is served by , and .
- Houses in this community were built around 1979.
- The subject property has been on the market 13 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 66
- The residences in this place are brick and siding Colonials with an average of 1,798 sqft of living space.
- 8575 King Carter St is available for $300,000.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
One level living located in great neighborhood. Adorable rambler with 2 car garage. Priced $70,000 below value. Needs some TLC, but has lots of potential. Great opportunity for a fixer-upper or investor special. Newer roof and hvac. New pellet … [Read more]
More opportunities at Eisenhower Metro Station
Find A Home On The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Alan Clerinx’s Suggestions For Home Purchasers Investing About $300,000