My name is Will Nesbitt. I am a hard-working real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in the City of Alexandria. I’d like to say that this condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is a great purchase for $589,500 but I can’t. That’s because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it’s not the right home for my buyer client, it’s not the right home.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than when I make my client happy.
Let’s pause to figure out your desires so that you can realistically figure whether buying a 2-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary-style high-rise condo in Northern Virginia is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. A few of your options include:
- Residents at Alexandria House enjoy master insurance policy, management, and water.
- Do you need a garage? All of the high-rise condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest high-rise condos, you’ll love the enclave around Alexandria House.
- Do public schools matter to you?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Alexandria House is 1,269.
I’d love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. If you want to work with a local, you should know that I was born in Fairfax. I raised my family in Fairfax County. I live in Alexandria VA and I love working in Northern VA. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires in Alexandria.