I’m a local real estate professional specializing in 22308.
8118 Yorktown Dr is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I’m not recommending you buy this property, or any particular property in Fairfax County. At least, not until I know your goals. It’s more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let’s take a moment to determine your essentials so that you can realistically figure whether
purchasing a mid 20th-century house in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you’re only interested in 22308.
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Hollin Hall Village is 2,076.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what property have sold for in Hollin Hall Village? Here’s what has Recently sold at Hollin Hall Village.
- Do you need a handicap accessible abode? Do you like steps?
- Homes around 8118 Yorktown Dr were built around 1950. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
I’d love to chat about your priorities. Your satisfaction is my target.