Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you’re buying. So, if you’re spending about $585,000 on real estate in Alexandria let’s mull over a few of your large choices.
Consider the possibilities at 8803 Black Alder Dr Alexandria VA. This home is a 3 bedroom with 2,450 sqft of living space.
- 8803 Black Alder Dr is located at Woodmill Estates in the 22309 ZIP code.
- Colonials in this neighborhood were built around 1983.
- The places in this area are siding – aluminum / steel Colonials with an average of 2,450 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been available 62 days.
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you roughly $3,191 at closing.
Who doesn’t like saving money? Contact me for more information about how the buyer’s rebate works. [More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
OVER $10,000 IN RENOVATIONS! NEW KITCHEN- GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, NEW OVENS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. BATHS RENOVATED. NEW FLOORING, FRESHLY PAINTED, NEW CARPET, BATHROOMS UPDATED. 950 SF Basement and Oversized Garage with Large Storage … [Read more]
Also Recommended By Will Nesbitt
This is likely the biggest purchase in your life thus far. You will want a Real estate agent like me to help you through the process. From offer, to inspection, to appraisal, to loan approval to closing, Will Nesbitt will be there to guide you so that you make the best decisions possible.