Are you thinking of getting real estate in Vienna?
I am your guru on SFR’s in Vienna.
Today’s Recommended 5 Bedroom Detached Residence On The Market in Vienna
What matters in a single-family home varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same general pool:
- Do I like the exterior of the house?
- Is the interior layout something I will be able to live with?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- How old is the roof? water heater?
- Is there a finished attic/basement?
- Does each room provide the space I need?
- What is the community like?
- Is the house in a neighborhood?
- If so, are the neighbors people I would want to live near? Do they have young kids? Teens? Loud dogs? Parties?
- If the house is in a neighborhood, is it a neighborhood you would be happy living in?
- What is traffic flow like around my potential home?
- Do many people have pets?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Is heat electric or gas?
- Is my home within city limits?
- Do I have access to public transportation if I need it?
- If school zoning is important, what schools is the house zoned for?
Please contact me if you have questions and would like more information.
5 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 5,982 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 10,800 sq.ft.
Added: 10/25/18, Last Updated: 10/25/2018
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10374493
Subdivision: Vienna Woods
- The most common heating system at Vienna Woods is forced air.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 114 days.
- Residents of Vienna Woods enjoy .
- The most common cooling system at Vienna Woods is central air conditioning.
- Single-family detached homes at Vienna Woods are 0 years old and were built in 2018.