Here are a few selections for home buyers mulling over the idea of small homes in 22312 in Alexandria.
This home has 968 sqft and 3 bedrooms.
- The place is served by , and .
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Circa $2,174 at closing.
- 5010 Lincoln Ave is on the market for $460,000.
- The homes in this section are brick Ramblers with an average of 968 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been for sale 43 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 43
We like putting money in our client’s pocket. Ask me about the details. [More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Refreshed rambler on lush half acre in Lincolnia. Freshly painted, wood floors on main, eat in kitchen with new counters, appliances and flooring and large patio outside the kitchen door. Updated basement w/ full bath. New HVAC, new … [Read more]
Alan Clerinx’s Suggestions For Shoppers Shopping Small Homes In Alexandria
Dig into the details! Ask me to tell you about the roof, the sewer, the foundation. I can recommend a licensed home inspector who will give you the answers to important questions like these . . . and questions you haven’t even thought of yet.