What follows are curated modest places for home buyers looking for interesting homes at Franconia Metro Station in Arlington, Virginia .
The featured listing is a 2 bedroom abode at Clarendon in 22201.
- The community is served by , and .
- If you use me as your home shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $3,811 at closing.
- The median age of homes in Clarendon is 13 years of age.
- The places in this section are brick Contemporarys with an average of 1,205 sqft of living space.
- 1020 Highland St N #222 is listed for $659,900.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY AT THE PHOENIX IN THE HEART OF CLARENDON. SPACIOUS 2BR/2BA UNIT OVERLOOKING SERENE COURTYARD. OPEN PLAN KIT W/GRANITE, SS, BAR STOOL COUNTER. LARGE LIVING/DINING AREA, FULL SIZE STACK W/D. MBR FEATURES WIC + OTHER, MBA … [Read more]
More ideas not far from Springfield Metro Stop
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Alan Clerinx’s Curated List For High-Rise Condo Buyers expending Approximately $659,900
We love what we do.