I specialize in helping home hunters discover residences available around Metro Stop at Chatham Square.
This place of residence has 2,771 sqft and 4 bedrooms.
- The places in this neighborhood are brick front, brick and siding, brick Colonials with an average of 2,391 sqft of living space.
- If you use me as your home hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $5,897 at closing.
- The subject property has been listed 20 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 20
- 2315 Yvonnes Way is located at Chatham Square in the 22027 ZIP code.
- Homes in this neighborhood were built around 1994.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Updates galore! This home is ready for you. Main lvl: gourmet kitchen w/breakfast area, spacious family rm w/gas FPL & hardwd flrs. Upper lvl: grand owner’s suite w/newly renovated en suite w/sep shower & tub & walk-in closet, 3 large bdrms, 2 … [Read more]
More recommendations at Crystal City and Pentagon City Metro Stations
Find A Home On The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Recommended By Alan Clerinx For Buyers
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Do you understand the upfront costs of home-ownership? If you need to know more, I can help. I can explain what is required and what is optional and how to get the process started.