Photo of 14853 Ensor Ct

The great real estate agent is not necessarily the one with the most years on the job, and is not necessarily the one related to you. The most compatible real estate agent is equipped to handle unique situations when they arise,  and has the faculties and tools to address your unique situation.

Each purchase transaction has unique hurdles to overcome. Some home shoppers are moving in from out of state. Some home shoppers love fixer-uppers.Some purchasers don’t plan on selling. Others need to move in 4 years. In the same way that every purchaser shopping in Dale City is different, agents have different persistence and expertise.

Here’s a various ideas to aid you desire the best choice of Realtor for you when you’re buying a place with 3 bedrooms in Woodbridge:

  1. Photo of 14853 Ensor Ct
    1. Check out licensed real estate adviser referrals. — I like Angie’s List because I know that Angie’s List voice verifies each review. You can also see if the agent or brokerage has any awards for client satisfactionPhoto of 14853 Ensor Ct
    2. Interview several licensed real estate advisers — The licensed real estate adviser should have time to discuss to you. If you pick the most popular Realtor in Prince William County, you might find yourself working with a junior associate affiliated with that real estate pro. You don’t have to exhaust yourself talking to agent after agent, but at least discuss with two or three to see who you’re most comfortable with.
    3. Your agent should never have an irritating personality. — We all have unique personalities, and that’s the way it should be. But when working with someone professionally, if helps if their personality “meshes” well with your own. You and your Realtor might be spending a lot of time together.
    4. Find out how each real estate professional identifies townhouses for the purchaser. — When picking a agent, ask how they find townhouses. Some real estate pros have their own preferred listings that they favor. But you want what’s right for you, not what’s right for your Realtor. So make sure the Realtor is willing to search high and low to find the perfect home for you. That includes using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) as well as their own personal network.
    5. Read paperwork carefully. — The Commonwealth of Virginia requires all licensed agents to sign a representation agreement before showing properties or having material discussions about a specific home. Be very wary of any agent that is not concerned about getting a representation agreement signed. Some representation agreements describe a rebate paid to the property seeker at closing. (Nesbitt Realty offers rebates.) You’ll want to read the fine print to make sure that this rebate isn’t pulled away at the last minute. It’s critical that you examine all documents during the home buying process, and that includes your agent’s representation agreement.

Photo of 14853 Ensor Ct

gaming table
Alan at play.
You’re not just looking for a house, you’re looking for a place for your life to happen.

To learn more about 14853 Ensor Ct or any homes advertised for sale in 22193 in Prince William County, talk to me. I’m Alan Clerinx and I appreciate the opportunity.

Dale City, Northern Virginia Helpful Real Estate Tips, , , , ,

Alan Clerinx

View posts by Alan Clerinx
Alan is licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Alan was born and raised in Belgium. He moved to the US to marry his wife, an attorney from Hawaii and he became a U.S citizen. Her career as a staffer and political-appointee kept them in the National Capital Area. Alan became a Realtor after a successful career in finances and investments. (Alan was an agent in Europe long ago as well.) For the past 20 years, Alan and his family have largely made their home in the Springfield area. As a Realtor, Alan is well acquainted with Springfield, Annandale, Arlington and Falls Church, Virginia. Like many people born and raised in Europe, Alan speaks several languages and for this reason, Nesbitt Realty often considers Alan our international connection. Call him at (571) 398 7061