Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Will Nesbitt.
6101 Fairview Farm Dr #108 is a compelling $464,900 2-bedroom condo in Alexandria, Virginia, but it’s not for every buyer.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you settle your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do you like hardiplank homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at The Crest of Alexandria is electric.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6101 Fairview Farm Dr #108 is a 2-bedroom garden-style condo.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood’s most common cool systems are central air conditioning?
- Do public schools matter to you?