If you’re looking at houses, then 6606 Schurtz St is offering 3,585 sqft at Autumn Chase Hunt in 22310 in Alexandria for $850,000.
Beautiful large home close to Metro, Springfield Town Ctr, Old Town, parks and shopping. Well maintained Colonial set on lovely lot backing to common area w/ a custom Trex deck & light capturing sunroom. Two story foyer & Family rm, Gorgeous … [Read more]
4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 3,585 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 8,164 sq.ft.
Added: 10/25/18, Last Updated: 10/25/2018
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10374772
Subdivision: Autumn Chase Hunt
Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again. Mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home in Fairfax County.
- Autumn Chase Hunt homes typically do have garages.
- Middle school children at Autumn Chase Hunt attend Twain Middle School.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Edison High School serves Autumn Chase Hunt.
- The average above grade living area in Autumn Chase Hunt is 2,280 sq.ft.
- You might want to compare Autumn Chase Hunt to Ridges of Alexandria.
- Many were built in 1999.