Northern Virginia is my hometown and almost everyday you’ll find me working hard in or around Falls Church, Virginia. I’m your local expert, Julie Nesbitt.
Price: $615,000 : 111 Annandale Rd, Falls Church, VA 22046
|| Beds: 3 || Baths: 3 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,200 || Days On Market: 3 ||
|| Cherry Hill Townhouses || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $3,440 || MLS: FA10372534
With that in mind, this post isn’t about 111 Annandale Rd in 22046. Rather, this article is written to focus on some of what I enjoy about Falls Church. From the top of my head:
- Falls Church is close to several major employment centers. This means that when it’s time to sell your home there will be a buyer.
- Falls Church is one of the closest suburbs to our nation’s capital, Washington DC.
- The Tinner Hill Blues Festival is the only three-day event in Falls Church. The festival boasts all kinds of blues for all ages, all weekend, all over town
- Falls Church provides very easy access to Tysons Corner.
Properties in Savoy Park
Julie Nesbitt’s Hot Residences:
- $615,000: 111 Annandale Rd, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Cherry Hill Townhouses | Comparables
- $629,000: 2529 Kirklyn St, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Kingwood Park | Comparables
- $624,500: 3229 Magnolia Ave, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Glen Acres | Comparables
- $599,900: 2938 Woodlawn Ave, Falls Church, VA 22042 | City Park Homes | Comparables
- $624,000: 7731 Marthas Ln, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Wren Dale Acres | Comparables