Available For Rent 4 BR Single-Family Residence in 22180 in Fairfax County$3,900 || 4 Bedroom Detached Residence At Vienna Woods || 22180 How Much Does A Rental Agent Cost?
4 beds, 3 full baths Lot Size: 21,755 sq.ft. Added: 10/23/18, Last Updated: 10/23/2018 Property Type: Residential Detached for Rent MLS Number: FX10373589 Subdivision: Vienna Woods
- Detached homes at Vienna Woods are 0 years old and were built in 2018.
- The most common cooling system at Vienna Woods is central air conditioning.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 102 days.
- The average living area at Vienna Woods is 3,229 sqft.
- is the most expensive single-family residence for sale at Vienna Woods and is the cheapest home currently on the market.
- Three quarters of the places at Vienna Woods have garage parking.
A real beauty in the heart of Vienna! Walk to Thoreau! This rambler has it all, 4 beds, 3 full baths, over 2200 sq. ft. on two levels. 1 car garage, 2 driveways, tons of parking. Home has updated kitchens & baths. Huge yard with play set.
Location! location! location! within 5 min driving to I-66, 29 and 495. 10 mins driving to Tysons mall and Fair oaks mall. Great schools from Elementary to High school. 2 garages attached to the house. Repainted and new appliances in all bathrooms. Renovated kitchen. Fully finished basement. Very nice neighborhood. .
Well Maintained Homes in the Town of Vienna. 5 BRs & 3 FBAs, Refinished Hardwood floors on Main Level, newer double pane windows, updated main level bath, New Granite countertop, New Stainless Appliances, eat-in kitchen, Separate Dining Rm and Spacious Living Rm, Rec Rm Walkout to brick patio, Wet Bar, Storage/Utility Room.
A PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED PROPERTY. Solid 3BR, 2BA rambler with upgraded bathrooms & kitchen near Vienna Metro! Features include large fenced yard, lower level w/multi-use rooms plus large rec room, gas heat & cooking and more. Close to downtown Vienna, I-66, shopping, restaurants, entertainment and schools.