Do you have a home lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Sleepy Hollow Park:
- 3311 Goldsboro Pl is currently listed for $795,000.
For some real estate sellers, a house that won’t sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What’s the average days on market in your community?
Recently Sold At Sleepy Hollow Park
$745,000 : 6621 Kerns Rd, Falls Church 22042
Sold on 2018-04-30
5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,470 sq. ft.
Lot size: 20,003 sq. ft.
Year built: 1966
$734,000 : 3308 Goldsboro Pl, Falls Church 22042
Sold on 2017-09-07
5 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,601 sq. ft.
Lot size: 20,000 sq. ft.
Year built: 1967
Here are a number of reasons houses similar to 3311 Goldsboro Pl in Fairfax County will sometimes have no offers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: a few houses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your house in Sleepy Hollow Park? If so, it’s advisable to investigate what places have sold at Sleepy Hollow Park in Northern Virginia. That can give a house seller a starting point for determining your mid 20th-century place of residence’s value. Phone me to get a free and more accurate assessment of your house’s value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.