- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront house?
- Do you want a basement? all of the houses in this section have a basement.
- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
- Do you need a garage? three quarters of the houses in this section have a garage.
- The highest priced home in the section is listed for $839,000. Do you know if 6032 Woodlake Ln is a good value?
I'm Will Nesbitt. I'm a local real estate pro and I work hard everyday in and around Fairfax County. I'd like to say that this house in 22315 in Alexandria is a great purchase for $769,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. I'd like to chat about your concerns so that you can realistically think about whether purchasing a $769,900 home in Northern Virginia is for you. What's important to you? I'll mention just a few of your many options: