Are you curious what types of license our small real estate brokerage needs to manage rental in Virginia near the District?
Nesbitt Realty oversees residential property in Herndon and we love to aid landlords in Herndon.
We have all necessary license and authority to manage rental property in Fairfax County and anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia. We have these essential affiliations:
Learn more about about rental home management
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
$2,600 -|- 3 BR — 3 BA ~ 1 HB /// 0 SQFT | 2476 Covered Wagon Ct Herndon 20171
What does a property manager do?
The property manager’s primary role is to interface directly with applicants, tenants, and maintenance people. A good property manager saves you time, hassle, and worry by having your property producing income while maintaining the value of your investment. The property manager handles:
- the marketing of your rental,
- the collection of rent in a timely fashion,
- the maintenance of a record of all income and expenses,
- the overseeing of maintenance and repair issues,
- the response to tenant complaints,
- the knowledge of when to draw the line,
- and even the pursuance of evictions.
Nesbitt Realty has the know-how and experience in properly managing your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that your investment is in good hands.
Learn more about our property management service!